HUET, SEA Survival, Basic Fire Fighting, Basic Life Support / Dasar Teknik Bertahan di Lepas Pantai – HUET, Survival Laut, Dasar Pemadam Kebakaran, Dasar Pendukung Hidup
To provide participant with survival and emergency training in order to prepare them for an emergency in an offshore environment.
By the end of the two-day programs, participants will have an understanding and a thorough knowledge of the following:
- Basic Fire Fighting theory.
- Practical uses of fire extinguishers, fire blanket, oil fire & gas fire.
- Basic Life Support & CPR.
- Hazard of over water operations.
- Pre ditching drills.
- Surface abandonment.
- Underwater escape from SWET’s.
- Sea Survival skills and techniques.
- Water rescue technique and equipments.
Participants are required to pass an assessment of practical skills and written or verbal examination of theory.
Participants must hold a valid and current medical certificate in accordance with: If non-marine industry personnel – Industry Standards If marine industry personnel – As per SOLAS chapter 9
This course in conducted over two (2) days
- Day 1 – Basic Fire Fighting & Basic Life Support-CPR
- Day 2 – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training & Sea Survival
This course can be conducted at remote locations with sufficient resources.
BOSIET (Rp. 5.000.000,- / participant)